207 - 354 Water Street
St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, A1C 1C4
- Newfoundland and Labrador, 1997
- Nova Scotia, 2003
- LL.B., Dalhousie University (1996)
- B. Comm. (Hons.)(Co-op.) (1993)
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- The Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
- The Advocates’ Society
Tracy Pasley is Senior Counsel in the St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador office having joined Aviva Trial Lawyers in June 2022. Prior to this, she was a litigation partner at a major Atlantic Canadian law firm where she maintained an insurance defence practice. Tracy is listed in the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory and ranked by Best Lawyers in Canada for her insurance law practice. She received her law degree from Dalhousie University in 1996. She was called to the Bar in Newfoundland and Labrador in 1997 and in Nova Scotia in 2003 (where she practiced for eight years). Tracy has appeared before all levels of Court in both Newfoundland and Labrador and Nova Scotia. She is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, Canadian Defence Lawyers and the Advocates’ Society. She previously taught Civil Trial Practice at Dalhousie’s Schulich School of Law. Tracy sits on the Board of Directors of Newfoundland and Labrador Cheerleading Athletics.
- Pender v. Squires, 2019 NLSC 101 (TD).
- Municipal Ready-Mix Ltd v. MacKinnon, 2005 NSSC 154.
- Stuart Estate v. Royal and Sun Alliance Insurance Company, 2004 NSSC 58.
In her spare time, she enjoys attending yoga retreats, traveling, and walking her border collie, Holly.