- Ontario, 2012
- Civil Law Degree, University of Ottawa (2011)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Ottawa (2010)
- Bachelor of International Business, Carleton University (2007)
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
Sarah Reisler is a litigation lawyer at the downtown Toronto office. She worked exclusively as an external insurance defence lawyer before joining Aviva Trial Lawyers in July of 2016. About half of her practice consists of defending bodily injury claims. The other half consists mainly of property damage claims arising from fire and flooding events. Sarah has worked on contested motions, trials, arbitrations, and appeals and has appeared before the Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Court of Justice, the Small Claims Court, the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, and the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal.
- Coachman v. Barlow
- Rajbhai v. State Farm
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal, Decision No. 1038/16
- Serafini v. Security National
- Parmar v. Beach
Sarah looks forward to quality time with her family and friends, especially around the dinner table. She also enjoys home DIY projects, playing baseball with her son, reading non-fiction, and watching action series.