- Ontario, 2012
- LL.L. (cum laude), University of Ottawa (2012)
- LL.B. (cum laude), University of Ottawa (2010)
- B.A.H. (cum laude), Psychology, Queen’s University (2007)
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Association des Juristes d’Expression Française de l’Ontario
Sandra is Counsel at the Ottawa office having joined Aviva Trial Lawyers in 2021. Prior to this, she worked at a national law firm as an insurance defence lawyer for various insurers. Sandra’s practice focuses on tort liability matters including personal injury, property damage, product liability claims, subrogated claims and coverage issues. Sandra has also represented various parties in the professional liability context including real estate agents, engineers, insurance brokers and mortgage brokers.
Sandra has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and the Small Claims Court of Ontario as trial counsel. She has also appeared on contested motions at various levels of the court.
Sandra is fluently bilingual and represents clients in both official languages.
- Rolley v. MacDonell, 2018 ONSC 6517 (CanLII)
Sandra’s personal interests include travelling, cooking, cardio and strength training, and scoping out new local restaurants.