4800 – 100 King Street West
Toronto, Ontario, M5X 2A2
- Ontario, 2015
- Juris Doctor, University of Toronto (2014)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Philosophy, University of Guelph (2010)
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- The Advocates’ Society
Peter Rollo is Junor Counsel at the Toronto office on the Evans team. He joined Aviva Trial Lawyers in March of 2016. Prior to this he articled and then was a solicitor at the Toronto Transit Commission. His area of focus is litigation, with an emphasis on motor vehicle, slip and fall, property damage and product liability claims. Peter has appeared before the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal, Ontario Court of Justice, Superior Court of Justice and Ontario Court of Appeal.
- Crawford v City Toronto (City),  OJ No 1387
- Konopka v Traders General Insurance Co.,  OJ No 2491
- Mirsoltani v Canadian Memorian Chiropractic College,  OJ No 5330
Outside of work, Peter enjoys playing hockey and baseball. He is the goalie for the Aviva Ontario General Insurance hockey team.