- Ontario, 2012
- Juris Doctor, Osgoode Hall Law School (2011)
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, University of Toronto (2007)
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- Duty Counsel at Law Help Ontario
Michal Baura is a lawyer at the Oakville office. He joined Aviva Trial Lawyers in 2016. Prior to this, Michal worked at a prominent insurance defence firm in Toronto. His area of practice is Accident Benefits. Michal has handled a broad range of matters before the Divisional Court, Superior Court, Licence Appeal Tribunal, Financial Services Commission of Ontario, Small Claims Court and private arbitrators. Michal is also actively involved with Pro Bono Ontario and volunteers as duty counsel at their Law Help Ontario Centre.
- Applicant v. Aviva, LAT Tribunal File Number: 17-007825/AABS, July 30, 2018
- D.N. v. Aviva, LAT Tribunal File Number: 17-004104/AABS, February 9, 2018
- 16-001934 v. Aviva (Reconsideration), LAT Tribunal File Number: 16-001934/AABS, August 14, 2017
- Applicant v. Aviva, LAT Tribunal File Number: 16-001985/AABS, March 31, 2017
- L.C. v. Aviva, LAT Tribunal File Number: 16-001387/AABS, February 13, 2017
In his spare time, Michal enjoys watching comedies, documentaries and staying active.