Joanne R. Witt
1335 North Service Road East
Oakville, Ontario, L6H 1A7
- Ontario, 2006
- Bachelor of Laws, Osgoode Hall Law School (2005)
- Bachelor of Arts, York University (2002)
Joanne R. Witt is an Intermediate Counsel at the Oakville office. She joined Aviva Trial Lawyers in November 2016. Prior to this she worked at a prominent insurance litigation firm. Her area of practice is Accident Benefits. Joanne has worked on jury and non-jury trials and has appeared before the Ontario Provincial Court of Justice, the Superior Court of Ontario, the Ontario Divisional Court and the Ontario Court of Appeal. She has also appeared before the Financial Services Commission of Ontario, the Canadian Pension Plan Review Tribunal and the Human Rights Tribunal.
- Gopie v. Ramcharran, 2016 ONSC 6440
- Swain v. Gorman, 2015 ONCA 194 (CanLII)
- Alarcon v. Desai, 2014 ONSC 7200 (CanLII)
Joanne lives with her spouse, son and two dogs in Dundas, Ontario. She is passionate about baking, reading and travel.