- Ontario, 2012
- J.D., Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University (2011)
- Honours B.Sc. Health Sciences, University of Ottawa (2008)
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- The Advocates' Society
Susannah Margison is a lawyer at the Toronto office, having joined Aviva Trial Lawyers in June 2019. Prior to this, she worked for a prominent litigation boutique. Her area of practice focuses on medical malpractice litigation on behalf of health professionals, hospitals and nursing homes and tort claims ranging from minor motor vehicle accidents to complex catastrophic claims. Susannah received an honours baccalaureate in Health Sciences from the University of Ottawa and went on to attend the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University where she specialized in Health Law and Policy. She was called to the bar in 2012. Susannah has been lead counsel at numerous arbitration hearings and co-counsel at three successful jury trials. She is also a member of the Board of Directors and Risk Management Committee of the Summerville Family Health Team.
- MacDonald v Duncan, 2015 ONSC 7135
- Christie v. Cedar Fair Entertainment Company O/A Canada’s Wonderland, 2017 HRTO 836
- Brown v Electri-City Amusements Limited, 2017 ONSC 4006
- Wesselink v. Canada’s Wonderland Company, 2018 ONSC 7520
Susannah’s personal interests include physical fitness, yoga, reading, and baking.