- Ontario, 2017
- Juris Doctor, University of Windsor Faculty of Law (2016)
- Juris Doctor, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law (2016)
- Hons. BA in Philosophy and Bioethics, University of Toronto (2012)
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Toronto Lawyers Association
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
Stephanie is Counsel at the Toronto office practicing tort law. She started with Aviva Trial Lawyers in 2016 as an Articling Student. She received her Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree from the University of Toronto in 2012, majoring in Philosophy with a specialist in Bioethics. She went on to obtain both a Canadian and American Juris Doctor from the University of Windsor and University of Detroit Mercy in 2016 and was called to the Ontario bar in 2017.
Stephanie’s personal interests include traveling, watching musicals and attending concerts, with some of her favourites being the Backstreet Boys; Billy Joel and Elton John; Hall and Oates and Lionel Richie.