Stephanie R. Quesnelle
4800 – 100 King Street West
Toronto, Ontario, M5X 2A2
- Ontario, 2010
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School (2009)
- M.A., University of Guelph (2006)
- B.A.H, Queen’s University (2005)
Stephanie is Legal Counsel at the Toronto office having joined Aviva Trial Lawyers in July 2018. Prior to this she worked as an insurance defence litigator at a reputable downtown law firm. Her area of practice is tort law with a focus on motor vehicle accident claims, personal injury claims, occupier’s liability claims, construction negligence claims and road safety claims. Stephanie received her Bachelor of Arts Honours degree from Queen’s University in 2005. She went on to obtain her Masters of Arts from the University of Guelph in 2006, followed by a Juris Doctor from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2009. Stephanie was called to the bar in 2010. Stephanie has successfully argued appeals before the Ontario Court of Appeal, and judge-alone trials before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice. Stephanie has also argued a Right to Sue Application before the Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal and was counsel on an Application for Leave to Appeal to the Supreme Court of Canada.
- Decision No. 2305, 2017 ONWSIAT 2679
- Salih v. Hammell, 2016 ONSC 480
- Intact Insurance Company v. 1367299 Ontario Inc., 2012 ONSC 5256
- Demarco v. Dominion of Canada, 2012 ONSC 2076
- 1562860 Ontario Ltd. (Shoeless Joe’s) v. Insurance Portfolio Inc., 2011 ONCA 180
Fitness and strength training, travelling, cooking and entertaining, red wine.