- Ontario, 2009
- Juris Doctor, Queen’s University (2008)
- Bachelor of Arts, Queen’s University (2005)
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
- Canadian Defence Lawyers
Danielle Wilkinson has 10+ years experience in insurance defence litigation, with a focus on Accident Benefits, Priority Disputes and Loss Transfer. She has gained broad experience in both administrative law and civil litigation. Danielle has appeared before Divisional Court, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the License Appeals Tribunal and many other administrative tribunals and private arbitrations. Danielle has holds a part-time professorship with Durham College.
- Hutchinson-Boyce & Aviva, March 19, 2018 – MIG Dispute
- PI & Aviva, January 25, 2018 – Reconsideration
- GP & Aviva, November 8, 2017 – Reconsideration
- Golden v. Aviva, September 13, 2017 – FSCO Costs Decision
- PI & Aviva, June 7, 2017- MIG dispute
- LD & Aviva, Apr 20/17 – NEB and MR
- SS & Aviva, March 27, 2017 – Preliminary Issue
- Olowolafe & Aviva, October 27, 2016 – IRB Dispute
- Economical v. State Farm, December 22, 2014 - Priority Dispute
Danielle is a prize-winning baker who enjoys travel and current affairs.